INEX-SDA is looking for 2 volunteers for our EVS project International Volunteering with INEX-SDA.
We are going to apply for the 1st November 2011 deadline. We will host 2 volunteers for one year - from March 2012 to February 2013.
We would be happy if you can help us to promote the project. Please find the project description below.
Thank you very much and have a nice day
In this project two volunteers will share and divide tasks that are connected with our two main sections – International Volunteering and Development Education. We will involve the volunteers into the projects run by the organisation and its everyday life and give them an opportunity for the development of personal and professional skills connected with planning, organisation and creation of activities within the broad range of INEX-SDA projects.
Proposed volunteer's tasks:
1. involvement in the coordination of international voluntary exchange (getting know the system of exchange, updating the internal database of projects, providing information about voluntary projects to Czech volunteers);
2. promoting volunteering and voluntary projects among the Czech youth at different regions of Czech Republic, communication with Czech volunteers (organising presentations, promo actions, meetings etc.);
3. taking active part in the trainings of INEX-SDA (training for camp leaders, volunteers, development education issues);
4. getting know the work and projects of different Czech and international NGOs (through platforms INEX-SDA is involved in);
5. involvement in projects on Development Education – GLEN, Football for Development - awareness raising (Fare Trade, Make Poverty History Campaign, exhibitions of pictures from developing countries, etc.);
6. assisting with the preparation and realisation of “Football for Development” project ( taking part in organisational tasks before the main part of the project; assisting with the realisation of the project - joining the Football for development team and travel around the country with the youngsters from Kenya (visiting schools, public concerts, making trips, organising football tournaments etc.);
7. space to develop project according to her/his interest;
8. space to learn Czech.
A main criterion is strong motivation to take part in the activities of our organisation. As the work in the office is based on meeting people everyday we would appreciate a person with good communication skills (bases of Czech are welcomed), open minded, with strong affiliation to people and willingness to help them. The volunteers should be interested in voluntary work, in other countries and generally in travelling. They should be motivated to work in the team and be able to communicate in English.
For more information about our project, please have a look at http://ec.europa.eu/youth/evs/aod/hei_form_en.cfm?EID=26000256801
More information about our organisation you can find at http://www.inexsda.cz/en
If you are interested in taking part in our EVS project, please send your CV and motivation letter to Kamila Zbuzkova, evs[at]inexsda.cz until 18th of September 2011.
12000 Praha 2