Please find below a call for volunteers for the deadline 1 September 2011.
Green Sun Association is working as a hosting and coordinating organisation in the EVS field for the 1st September 2011 deadline.
We have following projects available and are issuing a call for interested volunteers.
The project is:
1. Asociatia "Zöld Nap" (ZNE) - Green Sun Association (2011-RO-7)
Helping in project writings and management
- Development and promotion of Nemere Trail (the second greenway for bycicles in Covasna county)
- Helping in organizing 2% campaign
- Helping in organizing a photo exhibition (in Winter)
- Visiting our partner organizations and promoting volunteering within EVS program
- Participating on different voluntary activities (collecting used cooking oil, activities for young people and children, lectures in schools and daycares, projections of documentaries in various places...)
- Helping in organizing sport events that draw the attention to a healthier life style, like: the Critical Mass, the Family Running Day, the 24 hours’ Running, bicycle beauty contest, chess championship and several bicycle tours.
2. We are looking for volunteers for at least 10 to 12 months starting in November 2011.
- conversational knowledge of a foreign language (e.g. English)
- open and receptive attitude
- sensitivity to environmental problems
- ability to work in a team and work individually as well
- creativity and sociability
- basic PC and internet skills
For more details please follow this link: http://ec.europa.eu/youth/evs/aod/hei_form_en.cfm?EID=62000409201
If you are interested in any of the aforementioned projects, then:
- send us your CV and motivation letter (in two different attached files) before 20th of July
- please mark clearly the project you are interested in
- if a volunteer contacts us directly, then also please mark the name and contacts of the sending organisation.
All documents have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more question and information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Green Sun Association Project Coordinator
Yahoo ID: attilaraduly
Web: www.zoldnap.info or http://zoldnap.blogspot.com