Aşağıda İspanya’da gerçekleştirilmesi planlan birkaç proje bulabilirsiniz. Proje detaylarını EI Ref numarasını kullanarak proje veri tabanında inceleyebilirsiniz.
Gerekli mail adreslerinize başvurularınızı yapınız.
Dear partners and future volunteers,
I'd like to inform you about the selection status of EVS projects coordinated by obre't'ebre in Tortosa (Catalonia, Spain), and about other possibilities we offer:
* 2010-ES-94 (former 2007-ES-140): "obre't'ebre intercultural" in obre't'ebre (6-12 months projects): We don't know yet exactly about next vacancy activities, it might be for a 10 months project beginning in october 2011. Next selection process will be between 9th and 23rd of May 2011, to apply for June deadline. I'll try to publish the project description in our website during this week. If you are interested, please send candidature to firstname.lastname@example.org
* 2009-ES-66: "Integration through Art" in Grain Art (2 weeks-1 year projects): No vacancy until 2012. There won't be any selection process in 2011.
* 2009-ES-67: in IMACT hosting projects (Library and Youth Information Point):
- Library (9-12 months projects): Next EVS project will begin in September/October 2011, but we don't know yet the exact projects dates and activities. Next selection process will be between 9th and 23rd of May 2011, to apply for June deadline. If you are interested, please send candidature to email@example.com
- Youth Information Point (9-12 months projects): Next EVS project will begin in September/October 2011, but we don't know yet the exact projects dates and activities. Next selection process will be between 9th and 23rd of May 2011, to apply for June 2011 deadline. If you are interested, please send candidature to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We MIGHT create other hosting projects in Tortosa in the future, but they won't be available for 2011.
The projects description are or will be published in www.obretebre.org. We'll try to keep it updated about the selection process.
For the selection, we need :
- your curriculum vitae
- a covering letter ADAPTED to the project
- information about your sending organisation (contact details and Youth in Action Program and volunteering experience)
The vacancies are open to youngsters with fewer oportunities.
We MIGHT open some of these vacancies to candidates from outside Europe, but only from organisations with experience in Youth In Action Programme.
Note that ALL and ONLY candidatures sent to projects GMAIL address will be taken in account, you will receive an automatic answer (thanks to the new technologies, we can make the computers to work for us!), because we will not enter in these mailboxes until we begin the selection process. Don't send any candidature to obre't'ebre hotmail address because we will not read them. And there is no point in sending many emails, it won't give you more chances!
The selection process will take place between 9th and 23rd of May 2011, we will send an email to the pre-selected candidates on 23rd of May with the description of the project activities and will ask if you are available for the dates we propose.
If you don't receive any news on 25th of May, it's that you are not selected (I'd like to be able to answer to everybody, but I don't have time to send 300 emails!)
OTHER TYPE OF VOLUNTEERING PROJECTS-
WORKCAMPS: In 2011 we host a social international workcamp from 7th till 20th of July in Tortosa, whose name is FRIENDLY PEOPLE. The project description will be published in e-vet database of international workcamps projects. If you are interested, please contact your workcamp sending organization and they will register you (inscription are about to open this week). obre't'ebre doesn't manage the inscription system itself, so please don't ask us if there are vacancies.
- For any other proposal (volunteering without any program, leonardo, grundvig, ...), please be descriptive in the subject and the body of the email. We will study every case depending on our actual situation and the time we can dedicate to the volunteer/student and to the administrative part. Take in account that we cannot pay for the transport, lodgment and food of volunteers. Please be patient because we have a lot of work and we take time to decide things, and even more time to answer to people!
We don't have any paied job placement to offer for the moment.
EVS coordinator in obre't'ebre
email@example.com - skype: obretebre
Avda. de l'estadi s/n - 43500 Tortosa - Catalonia- Spain
Telf: 00 34 977 58 05 55 - Fax: 00 34 977 50 05 46
Not: Güneş Boz’a paylaşımlarından ötürü teşekkür ederiz.